Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall Cleaning

Boy, these summer hiatuses (hiati? No, my inner classicist says fourth declension, hence hiatūs, and I ain't going there) do sneak up on one. Take a break from blogging one fine spring afternoon and the next thing you know Labor Day is only a memory.

I've taken the occasion to finally rationalize the blogroll, something I've been meaning to do for years; easier and more fun than cleaning my desk. Overdue apologies to those who've pointed herewards all this time without reciprocity.

1 Comments:

At 9/25/2008 11:37 PM, Blogger anzu said...

Hi,

Thank you for the blogroll listing. (And welcome back from estivation.)I am a little nervous about being categorized with the likes of The Standing Room and Opera Tattler, b/c, a)people might take things I say seriously (since people only come to your website expecting serious things, right?) and b)I guess I write about music sometimes, but never actually really thought of my blog as a "music" blog per se.

Either way, thanks for the listing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home